Known as the platform of choice for many young performers, the National Eisteddfod of South Africa®
- promotes and encourage participation in the arts
- offers young performers the opportunity to experience the magic of the arts
- provides a powerful tool that builds self-confidence and the courage to take a stand in this world
- serves as a springboard to prepare talented performers for a career in the performing arts
- prides itself on giving young performers the sense of Ubuntu, a quality that embodies the universal bond of sharing and connecting communities.
The National Eisteddfod of South Africa® is a registered trademark of the National Eisteddfod Academy NPC, who has since 1997 developed the tradition form of the Welsh music and poetry festival, eisteddfod, into a no-limitations platform.
The National Eisteddfod Academy (NEA) (Reg. No. 1997/003935/08) is a registered Non Profit Company (NPC) in terms of the Companies Act. No. 71 of 2004 (as amended).Mission Statement Governance Organisational Profile Partnerships Sponsors